There are various Pipe Fittings Manufacturing Process that used to manufacture Elbow, Tee, Reducer and other pipe fittings.
Pipe Fittings are manufactured from bar, Seamless Pipe and Welded Pipe. Large diameter fittings are manufactured from Plate.
Each product is manufactured with its own special process. The most appropriate manufacturing process for each product will be decided with consideration of its material, sizes, shape, use, standards and special properties.
To manufacture wrought fittings various methods are used, these are the some types of Hot forming and cold forming processes:
• Hot forming or Extrusion Method
• Hydraulic Bulge method – Cold forming
• UO or Single weld seam Method
• Monaka or Double weld seam Method
• Deep Drawing Method for caps
• Flare Method for Stub ends