At Venus Pipe and Tubes Quality starts with understanding the Customers Requirement and continues till the customer is completely satisfied with the delivery of products and services. Quality Control procedures are well defined and thoroughly implemented. Venus Pipe and Tubes is built for result oriented work culture, to fulfil customer’s needs in terms of Cost, Quality and Delivery. By enhancing effectiveness of people and plant equipment safely we are aiming towards zero losses. We also believe in continual improvement for effectiveness of Quality Management System through Team Work, Training and Focus on Actions and Results.
Quality is our prime concern. We are able to maintain high quality standards through our committed personnel and sound infrastructure. We ensure that finest quality material is used for our products. For ensure the quality of each material, we are providing Materials Test Certificate along with supply. Our team of experts maintain a vigil on the quality of the products. Every single piece is attached with test certificates and reports. We are continually improving our quality to serve our clients better.
QUALITY CONTROL :
We exercise stringent quality control measures for ensuring the accurate dimensions and mechanical properties of our products. Our quality assurance system assures each product to pass through following processes and quality systems:
· Material Control System
· Process Control System
· Machining and Dimensional Control
· Certification and Supplementary Test
· Finishing and Marking
The quality assurance system is guided by principles that support our unique working culture which incorporates respect, self-management, open communication and creativity.
· We provide our customers with product and services that confirm to all requirements.
· We develop quality objectives at appropriate level to ensure those requirements are effectively addressed in our business
· We are fully committed to continuous improvement as a strategic approach to achieve these quality objectives.
· Our policy and associated quality objectives are reviewed and communicated to all employees on a regular basis.
FOLLOWING TESTS ARE CONDUCTED TO ENSURE OUR QUALITY PRODUCTS:
RAW MATERIAL TESTING:
The raw material, which is used to manufacture our products, is tested to ensure requisite chemical and mechanical properties. For this, we use approved measuring instruments.
Each Pcs of our Product is checked for dimensional accuracy using calibrated measuring instruments supplied by Government approved calibration agencies.
PACKING AND FORWARDING:
All the products are packed in thick wooden boxes which are made from extremely high quality of wood and environmental aspect is also considered for the same. All boxes are fumigated.
Double packing with bubble plastic is done to the material. Special Packing as per client’s requirement is also done. The packages are properly labelled with complete information about the products.
THIRD PARTY INSPECTION:
We offer third party inspection for our products. It could be of client’s choice or we arrange the internationally renowned agencies such as
· LLOYDS REGISTER OF SHIPPING. ( LRIS )
· BUREAU VERITAS INDUSTRIAL SERVICES (INDIA) PVT. LTD. ( BVIS )
· NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD. (NPCIL)
· TUV INDIA PVT. LTD. ( TUV )
· DET NORSKE VERITAS. ( DNV )
· INDIAN REGISTER OF SHIPPING. ( IRS )
· INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATIONS SERVICES (ASIA) PVT. LTD. ( ICS )
· CERTIFICATION ENGINEERS INTERNATIONAL LTD. ( CEIL )
· JACOBS HUMPHREYS & GLASGOW CONSULTANTS LTD. ( H&G )
· TATA PROJECTS LTD. ( TPL )
· PROJECTS & DEVELOPMENT INDIA LTD. ( PDIL )
· CHEMTEX ENGINEERING OF INDIA LTD. ( CEIL )
· BAX COUNSEL INSPECTION BUREAU PVT. LTD.
· UHDE INDIA LTD.
· IDEA LTD.
· SIGNATE ENGINEERS PVT. LTD.
· SACARDANE ENGINEERS.
· A – FOUR ASSOCIATES.
· TWINAR ENGINEERS.
We even carry out inspection as per the demands of our clients.
We offer you an extensive variety of qualified metal testing administrations, including:
· Chemical Composition Analysis
· Positive Material Identification
· Mechanical properties testing
· Hydro Testing
· Ultrasonic Testing
· Hardness Testing
As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, we have justified our growth abilities by assuring our presence in not only India, but also countries such as Saudi Arabia, United Kingdom, Malaysia, China, United States of America, Germany, Kuwait, and Iran. We have a wide range of clientele base, right from chemical companies, fertilizers, petrochemical plants, Defence sector, thermal power stations, Semi-Govt. and Public Sector departments and Govt. of India and Public Undertaking companies. Business operations across the globe, are handled by the in house knowledgeable team of experts that make sure smooth functioning takes place not just domestically but also overseas.